REFRIGIWEAR – ORIGINAL PARKA – BLACK
Updated from the iconic RefrigiWear 1954 parka that has kept people warm for generations, the Original Parka radiates with heritage and proven performance. Inherently functional from its workwear legacy, the Original Parka is toughness personified with a tear-resistant, windproof and water-resistant outershell. The outside stays just that – out, with a belt to cinch at the waist, a hood and hidden extendable cuffs.
A style and functionality that has stood the test of time. From co-op food freezers to the modern urban adventurer, the Original Parka is a true icon of warmth and uncompromising durability.
- 300 Grams of insulation and longer length give you powerful protection from the cold
- Inside pocket, 2 oversized front pockets and a chest pocket with iconic RefrigiWear logo and rubber flap provide loads of storage
- Removable belt to give you a snug, shapely fit as it protects from invading drafts
- Eco-fur-lined hood is just what’s needed for the nastiest winter days
- Extending, flexible knit cuffs seal out pesky drafts
Made in USA