Freenote Cloth Trabuco classic straight 14.50 ounce kaihara denim
The Trabuco is our version of a classic fit pant. Our goal with the Trabuco was to create a great fitting pant with a perfect balance of comfort and taper. If you are looking for a fit that isn’t too loose or too tight, this is it.
We started by opening up the top block, elongating the rise and adding room to the upper and lower hip areas. The thigh is cut full and the leg opening finishes with a slight taper. The Trabuco is a timeless fit, and it is one of our personal favorites here at Freenote Cloth headquarters.
THE UPDATED CLASSIC
- Custom 14.50 oz denim from Kaihara Mills, Japan
- Two piece waistband
- 1/8″ double needle accents
- Selvedge detail in coin pocket
- Tucked Belt loops
- Flat felled seams
- Reinforced back pocket
- Japanese herringbone pocket bags
- Custom rivets and button tacks
- 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
- Sewn in USA