Field Notes Graph Paper 3-pack
Our original 48-page notebooks are available in three variations – graph, ruled, or plain paper – or as a mixed 3-pack that includes one of each paper type. Each Original Kraft memo book measures 3-1/2″ wide by 5-1/2″ tall and is bound by a rugged three-staple saddle-stitch process.
- 01.Proudly printed by the good people of Service Graphics, Inc., Oakbrook Terrace, Ill.
- 02.Cover: French Dur-O-Tone 80#C “Packing Brown Wrap,” with a thick, brute force, 1-color application of “Dachshund Nose” black soy-based Toyo ink.
- 03.Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Double Knee Duck Canvas” light brown soy-based Toyo ink.
- 04.Cover printed on a Mitsubishi Diamond Series 40″ 6-color printing press.
- 05.Innards printed on a Miller TP104 28″ × 40″ 2-color printing press.
- 06.Bound by a Heidelberg ST350 “Stitchmaster” 8-pocket saddle stitcher, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the “Founding Fathers of the Staple.”
- 07.Corners precisely rounded to 3/9″ (9.5mm) by a CRC round-corner machine.
- 08.Graph grid: 3/16″ × 3/16″ (4.7mm × 4.7mm). Ruled lines: 1/4″ (6.4mm). Crisp plain paper. 48 Pages.
- 09.Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2″ × 5-1/2″ (89mm x 140mm).
- 10.FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- 11.All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- 12.UPC: Graph FN-01 858493003004, Ruled FN-02 858493003011, Plain FN-03 858493003028, Mixed FN-04 858493003035, Left-Handed FN-02L 858493003561