Barnes And Moore Longshore Folding Wallet Oxblood #8 Horween Shell Cordovan
Out of stock
- Traditional styled wallet, simple and functional, with plenty of storage for your everyday carry.
- Single note pocket, six card pockets, and two additional ‘hidden’ pockets for cards, driving licence etc.
- Handmade to last, using traditional methods and skills, edges are dyed and burnished by hand.
- Made from genuine Horween Shell Cordovan, with Horween Chromexcel horsehide pockets.
- Horween Shell Cordovan is reputed to be the finest leather in world with unique properties that can’t be imitated. This is a unique wallet and will develop a stunning patina over time, only getting better with age. Shell Cordovan is renowned for its extremely hardwearing properties, and was originally manufactured by Horween in 1905 for use as razor strops due to its durability.
- Considered to be the finest leather in the world, it is also one of the most sought after leathers and in constant short supply as only limited quantities are produced.
- Dimensions of the wallet when closed are 110mm (4.3”) wide x 88mm (3.4”).
- Your wallet will arrive in a cotton dust bag and Barnes and Moore gift box manufactured from recycled materials.